Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser Married?

I always watch the biggest loser, and i always wondered if Jillian MIchaels and Bob Harper were married, or even dating. Could some one please help me answer this. Thanks!Are Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser Married?
no, they certainly are not.Are Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser Married?
Bob is gay, and my guess is that Jillian is a lesbian.
Bob is Not GAY!!! I read somewhere He is a Mormon and has like 5 kids.
They both prefer members of the same sex so no.
I don't think so since I read somewhere that Bob is Gay
I don't think so. Plus, Bob is kind of gay.
Hell no!! I actually think they are both gay.
I don't think so u know people like 2 keep their lifes private =]

No comments:

Post a Comment