Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im a 20 yrold college student who wants to get married in 4 months. Will this negatively affect my financial?

im 19 yrs old,and female. i filed as dependent with my dad and mother. I got severa grants and a loan from fafsa. I want to get married in about 4 months and will this affect my future loans and grants? i mean,i really need that money ,so i dont want to risk any decreasement. Any my boyfriend doesnt earn much,prob. about 10,000 yearly.Im a 20 yrold college student who wants to get married in 4 months. Will this negatively affect my financial?
Well, that depends how much you make.


You will become INdependent instead of dependent.


If your combine (You and Husband) is less than what your mother and father make, then you are good, you make get an increase in Aid.


So, 10000 And How much do you make??


That will make the difference, and you can always take out the loans.Im a 20 yrold college student who wants to get married in 4 months. Will this negatively affect my financial?
If you are not sure if your loans and grants will decrease or not after you get married. What I would suggest that you do is call the place where you get your grants and loans from the number should be on the notices they send you eaxch time they inform you of the amount of money you will be receiving and just ask them.





good luck and congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment