Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm getting married on September 5, 2009. I am going to try to start eating right and exercising.?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stay motivated? I know having a wedding should be motivation enough, but it's so tough for me!





I'm not fat or anything.. I just wanna tone up and lost maybe 5 pounds.I'm getting married on September 5, 2009. I am going to try to start eating right and exercising.?
Eat healthy and workout every day for a week. You'll start seeing results that soon. Once you start seeing results, it can be motivation to keep it up and become even more in shape. It also helps if your fiance notices and compliments. Keep in mind that as results become more noticeable, he will not be able to resist complimenting. You could also find a friend to work out on a regular basis with. Y'all can keep each other motivated. Another good way is to track your progress. Something simple like measuring your waist size, weighing yourself, and finding your BMI could work. I suggest that you take those three things before you start the whole routine so that you can see as you go along how far that you have come. Don't forget to keep going after that first initial week. Good luck and congrats on the big day!I'm getting married on September 5, 2009. I am going to try to start eating right and exercising.?
don't worry about 5 pounds after you get married,you gone get more
Just eat normally ,do exercisiing and keep being in a mood,that's all:)
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment