Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do people get married and still want to do other people?

Why can't people make up their mind? If you want to have the freedom to do anybody you find attractive then do yourself a favor: don't get married. If you are not ready to be monogamous, you are not ready to be married.Why do people get married and still want to do other people?
I agree with what you are saying, except for the ';do anybody you find attractive'; part. Freedom from relationships doesn't mean free to hump everything. That is a sign of loneliness too.Why do people get married and still want to do other people?
Because they don't know what they TRULY want. All of us are looking for something and, if we're fortunate enough, we find it. For those who are still searching and married, pitty on the person that agreed to be their spouse, They should have dug a little deeper before they agreed to give up the rest of their life with that person that's looking for somebody else.
Some didn't enter marriage thinking they wanted to cheat. They actually had the best of intentions when they married. And after years of trying different things to make it work. Talking to the spouse about what they feel is wrong.


They get to the point of, they just don't care. They know there are risks in cheating.


They know it's wrong. But since they stopped caring about the marriage, and honestly think they tried.


It gets to the point where they think they are not wrong. They feel and think if my spouse had tried like I did. I wouldn't be cheating.


I haven't cheated on my marriage. But have thought about it. And actually have a list in my head, of the reasons why I want to. And why I should.
I agree with you. I was married for eighteen years to a constantly unfaithful man. I stayed for the benefit of my children, but now they are 20 and 15 and I left two years ago.





Don't give up on the idea that no one is monogamous. There are actually people who WANT to be married to only one person for life and have no other! Good luck.
Some people have no idea how to make up their mind. Some people have no desire, feeling that everyone exists to feed their desires, to hell with who gets hurt. Some people never learned to put the most basic desires aside for the greater good.





Some people lie not only to everyone else, but to themselves and rationalize their behavior in webs that would strangle a spider.





A million reasons.
its the thrill of the chase





if the woman dont have as much sex as he likes to its possible he could cheat





if he wants variety and is getting bored





he could be a player and players needs lots of sex from differant woman.





usually its the thrill of not getting caught





having the power to do it gives u power which means more pleasure
Very good point, but for some reason a lot of women feel it necessary to manipulate, nag, give ultimatums to try and force guys into marriage and relationships. Then later on, they cant figure out why it fell apart.
I believe in being faithful to your spouse or mate. Yet some people are sexual addicts who love the idea of being with someone other than there mate. It does not mean they dont love the person they are with but their sexual needs are more than one person can have.



They want their cake and eat it too. They just don't realize what they are losing. Some are soulless and have no conscience. Those kind will never change and should not get married, but keep on getting married and breaking hearts and families.
Greed is a nasty emotion.





Combine greed with boredom %26amp; the atmosphere is fertile for cheating.





And we are a society of VERY greedy %26amp; bored people these days.
I TOTALLY AGREE...My ex husband started to cheat after only 6 months of being married to me.I don't understand the mental strain behind it.I don't think that its fair for them to take someone on a joy ride.
selfish, no control... give in to temptation.


as soon as marriages get tough, people run... its sad. marriages do not run smoothly and def don't run themselves. its a full time job.



That is the million dollar question.





I wish I had the answer.
selfishness
once you've figured that out, you let me know.....people are so full of Shet
that, my dear is the question. it will never be answered
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment