Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If my kids dad was deported but were still technicaly married?

but have not been together for 5 yrs and idk where he is, can i get passports for my children? im confused because i know under 18 needs both parents, but hes not here nor do i know of him, how do i go about this? please help and no wise cracks im serious.If my kids dad was deported but were still technicaly married?
An option: file for divorce, get a sole custody of your children, then apply for their passports without any trouble (as a sole custodial parent).If my kids dad was deported but were still technicaly married?
For passports if u have a written paper noterized, stating why he could not sign then they will let them get passports.





** you can do this, who ever thumbs down me must not have one bc it says so on the passport application.








Buenas Suerte
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment