Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm getting married in 45 days, How do I lose 60 lbs?

My ultimate goal is 60 lbs, however any significant weight lose would be great! Anyone want to be my weight lose buddy? I need an e-mail partner for this!I'm getting married in 45 days, How do I lose 60 lbs?
You can certainly email me. I've been trying to get back into doing exercise again.





There's no way to lose that much weight that quickly in a healthy way. But you can lose weight pretty quickly. When you email me, can you describe your eating habits, and what kind of exercise you get (including things like walking to the store, etc.).I'm getting married in 45 days, How do I lose 60 lbs?
If you are looking for easy weight loss method, you can use my method. I lost 9 pounds in 30 days. If you are very serious about weight loss you need to have a look this method. It is easy if you know right information to do weight loss. You can get more information at bit,ly/dfhrt573 (Please edit , to . in the link)
Set your goal at one to two pounds a week.


Eat a little bit less than usual.


Don't try any diets that include radical changes in what you eat.


Get a moderate amount of exercise (if possible).


Reduce high-calorie foods (potato chips, ice cream, etc.)


Remember: Dieting begins in the supermarket.


If you backslide, don't give up. Get back with the program.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment