Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is newly married exbf following me for 2 years?

He drives by my house/job A LOT as in sometimes once a week and other times more than once in the same day. No calls, no emails, nothing from him besides this. I try to ignore and confronted him in a nice way and he denies ';seeing'; me.





Why is he doing this?Why is newly married exbf following me for 2 years?
because he may not be getting along with his new wife, its probably just to see if u have a boyfriend, or if u are seeing anyone. who would admit to stalking someone, just ignore him.Why is newly married exbf following me for 2 years?
Because he's crazy...





Or maybe there is a genuine reason for him to be driving by? He might have a job near by or a friend?
may be he left his false teeth there and getting up the courage to ask for them back lol

No comments:

Post a Comment