Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do older married men chase after younger women?

I think it's really disturbing when men who are 35 - and married start hitting on 20 year old women. I'm 20 and many older MARRIED men hit on me and ask me out, can't they just stick to their own wife?Why do older married men chase after younger women?
mid life crisis will cause this, when they look back on their lives and aren't satisfied, or see their selves getting older, they want to go back to a time in their lives when they were younger and more attractive. they think this younger woman is going to make them young again, they want to feel that special thing they once had with their wives, and what better way but to find a younger woman to boost a sagging ego.Why do older married men chase after younger women?
You know ';optimistically'; I believe it's not about the sex. I think it is about the ';challenge'; of a new mountain to climb. If you have been on the same mountain for twenty years, you pretty well know all there is to know about it. And some men, want more than that. Others are completely happy with the mountain they are on and others are unhappy, but can't bring themselves to cross the valley to get to a new mountain.





And some might say that it probably goes a bit deeper in terms of survival of the species and finding as many desirable ';mates'; as possible.





But really, I think you should accept the flattery and politely decline. Be proud that these men find you desirable! I bet there are lots of women out there that would love to be in your shoes.
well, 15 years older isn't much, but I know what you mean; a few reasons, one because they are having a mid life crisis- all very complicated; two because sometimes younger women are on the lookout for older wealthier men; third, just because they are naturally attracted to a pretty woman, %26amp; why not? If they are married, it is often because they are in a rut with their marriage, or the love/passion is no longer there, how long is a piece of string? no conclusive answer really.
They are losers. That happened to me a lot when I used to bartend. These guys would bring in their wives and ask me out when they were not there. They wanted affairs, not relationships. They wanted someone who thought they were hot, but no committment. They are having problems in their marriages, that they are not mature enough to try to deal with. Any girl who dates these guys will hear the guy tell them, ';I never promised you anything.'; I would see this happen, over and over again. I only remember one girl marrying the guy she had the affair with, and that was it. Its up to the girls to be smart about who they date. I would like to think that the 40 yr olds can mentor the 20 yr olds and that they would listen to us. So, hear me, 20 yr olds, who are considering dating married men, you will be used. Is this what you want? The wives will file for divorce, and if they have any money, it will be split 50/50. He wont be so willing to jump into another marriage, after than.
This just never stops, when I was in my twenty's I was hit on by many older married men in their 30's, now I am 40 and still get hit on by older men, however it is way worse now, as the men are now in their 50's and even 60's, ugh, so look on the bright side, at least your men are not living in your local nursing home. Regardless, yes I know just how you feel, and the only way it ends is if you are no longer attractive to the male population, so it could be worse?
It's a lack of morals, and a weakness that can happen when 2 people don't work at the marriage. Marriage is a partnership. And when they stop working at keeping the communication, intimacy and work load and fun shared, then the man typically will start looking at someone younger he can ';mold';, instead of having to WORK at it with the one that has invested in his life. And this also happens the other way around, but less often. It's a downfall of our society. You just keep sending them home honey!
you know isnt really about the age, sometimes women are attracted to older men, and when guys get to 40 they look at life and where they are at, and even who they are with, sure we all change over the years, the person they married might not be as hot as she once was, but Iam sure the man isnt either, I can honestly said, I never thought of myself being hot or anything like that, but I look like I did in HS, except for a little more gray hair(LOL) but anyway, its the person, its exciting for a men wanting to see if we can still attract the younger girls, its ego things thats all, I know the sex will get amazing but I know alot of guys cant last that long!!! without the blue pill, but you know this will go on forever, For myself, I have learn to just smile and yeah I think of my younger days, but I just walk on and think whoever she is with is one lucky guy!!! have a nice day oh P.S. I get carded all the time, I look like Iam in my late 20's so I must be doing something right!!!
Some men are just idiots, they don't know how to verbalize what they say to a pretty young woman without using sexual context. Some men are just a**holes and think they are god's gift to women and have to bag everyone that comes along. Then there are all the gentlemen in between who know how to give a nice smile and a warm hello.
Just for your info and to set the record straight, not all men are like that. I am not one of those types of men. And there are others. You can stop flattering yourself somewhat. There will be some men like that so just ignore them. I think a lot of it depends on the way a woman dresses but women deny that. But it's true
If you are still beautiful at 35 and 40 they will still be hitting on you. lol They never stop until they're dead, either. Tell them to take it home to their wives because they're dead to you.





Edit (for the misogynists in the bunch, ahem Finny): This has NOTHING to do with their wives or the appearance of their wives. lol It has to do with their own EGO. They're fishing to see if they've still got it. It's not about her, it's not about you. It's about him. (Mothers should teach this to their daughters, because only the stupid and ignorant ones fall for it).





I'm full of vim and vigor, so I'll add for JOE: Women have eyes. lol There is nothing hotter than a 25 year old Adonis. We just have common sense. lol And as for men's attractiveness increasing with age, this is relative to the age of the woman and her particular needs at the particular time in her life. I personally never will find a saggy pants 60 + attractive unless he's the man I am with now who is 45 to my 42. My grandmother never did either. My grandpa died at 64 and she was very attractive and chose to work until 85 rather than remarry a ';saggy pants old man,'; lol her words.
It's a thrill ride for them. Granted not all men are like that. I am 26, and my boyfriend is A LOT older than me. Yes, he started out married, but in a very unhealthy relationship. He soon was divorced, and we started dating. We get along great, and are perfect together. Well, except for his commitment issues. Don't judge a book by it's cover!!
Because they want to feel like their young again, they need the ego trip of knowing that if they really wanted to they could still pull someone that young.. but most dont actually persue it.. they just want to know they could, and the ones that do persue it are nothing but scum anyways..
Yeah well im 53 and have 20 year old woman hitting on me . I never take them up on it my kids are older then that i would feel like chester the molester . But i guess its all what you feel comfortable with . I like the ripe woman myself .
I don't condone cheating in any way%26gt;Would you rather ride in a corvette or a corvair%26gt;It's been this way since time Began%26gt;It will never change%26gt; Might be your showing to much interest in them as if you weren't giving off the Scent they wouldn't be sniffing%26gt; Just my thought%26gt;
Men are attracted to :


Looks, money, status


Women are attracted to :


Status, money, stability





As we get older men increase their attractiveness and women diminish. And you blame us?
If a man is cheating on his wife and it's about the sex....then why wouldn't he chase after the youngest thing he could get?





It's not like he needs her for intellectually stimulating conversation or her vast experience.
There are disgusting %26amp; stupid men of all types. I am 30 and married with 3 kids and I get hit on regularly too. You'd think the 3 kids would be a show stopper. And now the men are getting increasingl Younger.
The world is upside down. See this 35 y/o man wants to be with a 20 y/o......and most 20ish men I know dream of a night with a woman in her 40s.
actually its a biological imperative. Men are drawn to women who are highly fertile
They want to see if they can have you. Some women fall for it, unfortunately.
hmmm...why do so many 20 yr. olds feel the need for an older man? Why can't they stick to their own age bracket?
It's sick...I feel the same way about it...they act like dogs in heat. It's disgusting.
A 35 year old is an ';older man';? That says it all.
to tell you the truth, if women in their 30s were as carefree, indulgent and less antagonistic as 20 year-olds, there wouldn't be skyrocketing divorce rates. When women get married, they suddenly feel comfortable being a ***** 24/7 and expect their husbands to be grateful...








So, in your situation, it's like a prisoner forced to eat barley everyday suddenly seeing a prime-rib steak.It just drives them nuts.
20 year olds are better looking than their 35 year old wives. It's not rocket science.
Because most women become old and fat by the time they reach their late 30s. 20 year old women are still hot as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment