Saturday, August 21, 2010

A question for men, preferably ones that are engaged or married?

I once heard that when a man is ready to marry, they will marry the woman they're currently with regardless of if she's the love of their lives. Just how true is this statement?


A question for men, preferably ones that are engaged or married?
That is true only when he has reached his peak in dating. He will marry you off the back and not be in love with you, but later might fall in love with you or your marriage goes Kabonkers.A question for men, preferably ones that are engaged or married?
I'm not sure if this is true or not.





All I know is that my wife IS the love of my life which is why I married her. It wasn't because I was with her at the time and it was convenient.





I'm sure there are some dense individuals out there that have done this, but how full filling are their lives actually going to be, and my bet is that theses are the guys who are the most adulterous.
Not true at all. My husband was previously engaged and then that went sour, he stayed single for eight years before me. He had opportunities and wanted to be married, have children, etc. but wouldn't just ';settle'; for any girl. Heck, it was a miracle if a girl got a second date with him since he is so picky. I must be a miracle worker then....hahahaha.





I have heard this as well and while it may be true in some instances, I don't think it applies to every man out there.
Not often true but those who do that usually aren't very happy.
not true. my husband had a girlfriend years before me and he decieded he was ready to marry so he left her.
Not true at all.
Sounds like a silly wise tale to me.
Dont believe that is true....at least not in my case...
that's a myth

No comments:

Post a Comment