Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's up with older (straight) men who have never married?

My guy pal is 35 and has never married. Came close a couple of times; however, stirs clear from committment. What's the deal?What's up with older (straight) men who have never married?
That's understandable. I'm 31 and I've never been married and honestly, I'm in absolutely no rush to get married. I'm still having my fun and enjoying life without the hassle of a wife and children.What's up with older (straight) men who have never married?
Not everyone wants to rush down the aisle with the first person that comes along. Some people want to wait for ';the one';. Even if they're old and grey before they find them.
He's not ready to give up his entire independence. He may still marry later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment