Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can someone get married while rappelling down a mountain?

My fiance and I want a nontraditional wedding. I was thinking along the lines of something memorable and unique. I've heard of people getting married underwater or in a helicopter. He was thinking about rappelling down a mountain. I think it is a great idea but I'm wondering where in California could we get that done? Or if it can be done at all. We were thinking of getting married in the spring time if that helps with an answer.


Thanks! :)Can someone get married while rappelling down a mountain?
I don't see why not. You would need to find a minister or Justice of the Peace who can Rappel.





Taking the Plunge while Rappelling sounds dangerous! LOLCan someone get married while rappelling down a mountain?
Good luck with finding an officiant who wants to go rappelling down a mountain.





Hmmm . . . wonder how much he or she would charge you for that?





Perhaps you would have better luck with having the ceremony (and the officiant) at the top of the mountain. Then bride and groom can go rappelling AFTER being declared husband and wife.
You can get married just about anyway possible as long as there's someone to marry you lol! Just call up the minister or justice of the peace or whoever and see how their rappelling skills are these days lol

No comments:

Post a Comment