Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you look forward to the most about getting married?

And if you are married, did your expectations on marraige change? How?What do you look forward to the most about getting married?
Honestly? Just being married....it had nothing to do with the day, the decorations, the music. Just my husband and I promising our lives to each other.





My husband and I knew that it would be an adjustment and that there would be struggles. As long as we are together and talk things through, it turns out well in the end.What do you look forward to the most about getting married?
i got married on the 1st and I'm sooo happy!! i love the married life so far, the most exciting thing and what i looked forward to the most was having my family and God see how much i love this man and how i want to give the rest of my life to him, everyone said they have never seen me so happy.
I am looking forward to having someone to come home to every day. Someone who loves me and accepts me for who I am. I am looking forward to the challenges that will make our marriage stronger, and the opportunity to be with my best friend forever. PLUS all the extra stuff like the actual wedding, the kids, the future pets/mayhem...
I most looked forward to starting our married life together and being a ';real'; couple. If you mean what did I look forward to most about the actual day itself (as opposed the marriage) it was hosting the reception party and looking after our friends and family and making sure they had a good day.
It sounds oh so cliche, but I'm so excited to get to marry my best friend... sorry if that disappoints some people!
u look forward to starting a new life wit the one tht u love and adore and being able to get old wit tht person and having kids wit tht person and jst everything wit that person u love so much im not married but when i do i cant wait it will b the best day of my life being able to wake up to the one tht i love and knowin tht he is urs for the rest of ur life
There are so many things I'm looking forward to. A few things that will happen when we are married that aren't happening currently is we will be able to get a place together and make it OURS. We're not going to live together until we're married. It will be nice being able to have people over, to sleep in on Saturdays, just to make memories together and not have to say goodbye at the end of the night.


Soo....I'm also looking forward to getting to have sex LOL We are waiting until we're married to have sex also and it will be nice to finally make love to the man I love that I get to call my husband.


I know, a very cheesy answer, but I'm very serious. I make it sound like we're young, but I'm 28 and he's 37. We didn't do our former relationships right, but this one we are and we are so blessed for it!
I know you are suppose to say, a lifelong marriage. But, I'm going to assume this is a given for this answer.





The biggest thing I'm looking foward to is the reception. I can't wait to create new memories with my hubby and with my closet friends and family. Anytime family comes together, it should fun. I'm looking foward to dancing with my hubby and socializing with all my guests.
Free laundry service!!!
I just can't wait to start our life together. I actually look forward to doing mundane things of everyday life together. Sounds silly, I know, but it's true!
The thing(s) I look forward to the most about getting married is that I know from that day forward I will always have a best friend no matter what, and that our families will be expanded. There will be the opportunity to keep MY family traditions alive and to begin new ones with my new family (as we plan on having kids down the line). I LOVE his family, and can't wait to become a part of it. His niece and nephew already think of me as an aunt, but it's not the same until you actually ARE.
children! and a life long committment! a big one at that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment