Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the easiest way to legally move my twin sister and her fam from Canada. I am married to a US citizen?

I have lived in the US for 17 yrs as a resident alienWhat is the easiest way to legally move my twin sister and her fam from Canada. I am married to a US citizen?
Try US immigration.What is the easiest way to legally move my twin sister and her fam from Canada. I am married to a US citizen?
just smuggle them in terrorists seem to be able to get to america so your twin sister should have no trouble
either her or her husband would need to get a job in the U.S. with a U.S%26gt; company that would sponsor them for a work visa and then try to that company to sponsor them for a green card. If you file for her it is taking more than five years for the sponosr ship to ocme through. Plus it gets worse depending on what nationality you are. Indians, Philippines and Mexians are waiting 10 or more years.





go to www.uscis.gov go through there links and get information. Hire an immigration lawyer for assistance.
Apply for a visa?

No comments:

Post a Comment