Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone gotten married in Vegas and had an officiant that you would recommend?

I'm looking for an offiicant for my wedding in Vegas next year and not from the area. I've looked online but not sure...Has anyone gotten married in Vegas and had an officiant that you would recommend?
I do not know of anyone in particular, but many of the chapels have a requirement you use their officiant or pay a substantial fee for using your own. But, if you find one you're comfortable with then it will be with the money.





One thing you may do is look on line and ';interview'; either over the phone or via email, officiants to find one you think will be compatible.





Best of luck in your search and congratulations on the upcoming marriage.Has anyone gotten married in Vegas and had an officiant that you would recommend?
There are so many it's difficult to choose, but we did our civil ceremony at the Little White Wedding Chapel Drive-Thru. The vows made us both cry. We're doing our formal ceremony at the Venetian, in a gondola. I guess for us it's more about the venue and atmosphere. With things as tight as they are now though, you can bet that the bad ones don't stay in business long. I'm still doing dome research for the wedding that I'm MOH in, so 'mail me sometime and I'll see what I can find. I need details; Where are you getting married, what time of day and year, what kind of theme are you going for? Let me know.





Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment