Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who here was married within the last 4 months?

When did you get married? How old were each of you? How are things going now?





I got married almost 4 months ago on July 5th. I was 20, he was 25. He's going to be 26 in December and I'm going to be 21 in May. We've been living as if married for a little over a year and our actual marriage didn't change our relationship and things are going well. I don't really understand people for whom marriage changes things.Who here was married within the last 4 months?
HEY! I was married 2 days after you. July 7th. Almost 4 months for us. We're older than you guys though. I'm 37 %26amp; he's 39. I don't see much change. We had some stress over finances but I think that was just bad timing %26amp; poor economy. If anything I think we're learning how to communicate better.Who here was married within the last 4 months?
I did!


We got Married July 12th, and I was 24, and he was 23 (Since then I have turned 25).


Things are going really well! Marriage has already changed us so much for the better-we are a lot more selfless and so far we've really hit our stride. We were long distance for the last year and a half of our relationship, so it has been so wonderful to just be together! We both work all day, and so we look forward to seeing each other at the end of the day.


Marriage changed our circumstances, because now we live together and whatnot, but those changes have all been only an improvement for our relationship.
I got married June 24th. I am 20 (will be 21 in Feb) and he just turned 22. We've been together for a little over 3 years and living together for about 2 years (shared bank account, everything). The only thing that really changed for us was that he joined the military, but when i go see him its just as good as it ever was!!
We got married June 25th, I was 20,he was 25,we both have birthdays in June. Things are going good,theyd be a lot better if he wasnt in Iraq right now :( But we're doing well considering. Nothing really changed for us either,it really was just a piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment