Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What percent of married women work in the us?

I was just wondering,,?





and do guys pay for girls on dates? or just share the bill??What percent of married women work in the us?
i dont know the % for women working in us but i do. on all my dates ive been on i have the guy pay the first few times then i treat him to something u gotta keep it even lol that's just me though i would feel bad if i kept my husband paying for all of our dates.What percent of married women work in the us?
the percentage is getting smaller with more people out of work. Paying depends on the relationship. For me, my last husband gave me his paychecks so i paid, this time he pays, either way men pay. Any self respecting man. The ones that don't, usually have a string of other issues that follow.
It's around 80%.





However, men consider an insult if you try to pay. A woman paying for a date indicates that she does not want to be indebted to him. And thus, she does not want to date him or have him court her as a provider.





Good Luck!
I think they share. High percentage works. more than not.
I think 79%
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment