Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We have been married 6 days and my husband wants to be with his Friends!Help?

I am a little disappointed that my husband of 6 days has been with his Best-friend ALL day. We have not spent any time ';together'; except sleeping..How do I get my husbands to want to spend time with me?We have been married 6 days and my husband wants to be with his Friends!Help?
First, congrats on the marriage!





Second, chill out. Tell him you'd love to spend time with him too but don't be mean or defensive about it. You are going to be together presumably the rest of your lives. What is one day of spending time with his good friends? Would you appreciate it if he got worked up because you went out with the girls all day?We have been married 6 days and my husband wants to be with his Friends!Help?
You let him go out and pleasantly say have a good time. Anything that shows u wnat to resist him going out will maike him go out more. Its the old ';tell me I cant do it, and i want to do it more.'; rebelious attitude will kick in. Dont show you are dissapointed. But confident in yourself when he is away. Not thinking of only him. He will notice u being confident and want to be with you.
6 days and he can't have a day to spend some time with friends?


I seriously hope that you aren't going to be someone who says, ';My husband went out with his friends this month for an entire day and didn't spend any with me';... when it reaches 30 days.






Is this a everyday thing. If it is put your foot down... If this is only a one time thing then you need to chill and let him have a day a week with his friends..
give him a chance to get used to being married and afterawhile if he still doesn't spend time with you, then let him know politely that you'd like to spend more time with him.
First tell him he needs to take care of you and your needs, If he doesn't change his ways hang-out with your friends and don't give him sex for a few days; Good luck %26amp;Congrats...
dont get all clingy and annoying- (why do women do that?) If he wants to hang out with his friend every once in a while, let him.
6 days...welcome to life. Did you expect to be with him 24/7. Your married now, not stranded on an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment